YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
NET-A-PORTER was launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world’s premier luxury online fashion retailer. With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our studio production team as a Junior Retoucher. The main purpose of the role is to retouch, crop, and upload all digital photos to our website.
- Retouch, color correct, crop, and upload product and model photography.
- Retouch digital images according to style guides.
- Strong color correction skills, matching images from different cameras and sets.
- Ensure color consistency across all images per product.
- Strong attention to detail: Crop digital images and maintain file size specifications.
- Name and maintain digital asset organization.
- Upload images to web servers in accordance to deadlines.
- Perform quality assurance on all images.
- Receive creative direction from stylists, photographers, and senior retouchers and make corrections when necessary.
- Suggest ways to constantly improve the workflow. Take initiative and be proactive about helping the retouch team and other studio teams.
- Complete any other ad hoc duties within the studio when required.
- High technical proficiency in Mac OS X, Photoshop, and Wacom pen tablet
- Strong retouching and color correcting skills
- Proven experience retouching product and model photography
- Previous experience working in a digital photo studio
- Excellent eye for detail
- Proven ability to work efficiently and produce a high volume of retouched images
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Proactive, motivated, dedicated, and able to take initiative
- Graduate or similar in a Visual Arts related degree
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Free on-site gym & subsidized cafeteria (Mahwah location only)
- 401K employer matched plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision health insurance
- Short & Long term disability
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and Evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV at https://goo.gl/aKBvTF.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information visit: www.ynap.com | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP