YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
NET-A-PORTER was launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world’s premier luxury online fashion retailer. With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our studio production team as a Product Writer reporting to our Deputy Product Editor. The main purpose of this role is to help ensure all products are described in an accurate and reliable manner, in clear and concise English and represent the NET-A-PORTER ethos.
“We are the voice of the Net-a-Porter Group’s shop floor, speaking to our customers directly from every product page. We are their most trusted style advisor and fashion confidante. We research, write, edit, translate and publish informed, accurate and innovative copy in four languages, from two locations.” Product Editorial team
- Produce first draft product descriptions to daily deadlines, ensuring they are dynamic, concise and accurate.
- Check over your PIDs (products) in CMS and on live site, making note of edits.
- Keep apprised of relevant designer information, styling trends and construction techniques.
- Write Designer Landing Page copy as requested, clearly communicating to the customer the USP of the brand.
- Assist with site audits as required and contribute ideas for product page development.
- Attend Designer Academy sessions and present back to the team.
- Keep guides to your specialist category updated with any style changes.
- Work to daily deadlines.
- Various ad hoc duties.
- A degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing, Fashion Merchandising or any other fashion-related concentrations and previous writing experience that indicates a strong editorial point of view and sound knowledge of womenswear-specific fashion, fabrics and brands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – a strong grasp of spelling and grammar is essential
- Must be a reliable multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and a very strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Thrives in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Familiar with MS Word, Powerpoint and CMS
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Free on-site gym & subsidized cafeteria (Mahwah only)
- 401K & ROTH matched plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision health insurance
- Short & Long term disability
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and Evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV at https://goo.gl/UZZJSz.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information visit: www.ynap.com | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP