PR Consulting, a powerhouse public relations agency known in NYC, Paris and Los Angeles, for its Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle clients, is actively seeking an Account Manager for the firm’s Lifestyle and Events department in New York City.
This position entails day-to-day client relations, collaborating with the PR Consulting Lifestyle team to execute client press strategies, secure ongoing media placements in top tier lifestyle, business, entertainment, design and travel publications. Additionally, the role will include managing a number of client events.
The ideal candidate must possess a drive to achieve great things while being inspired and able to think on a large scale. This individual must have a positive attitude, good follow-through skills and attention to detail. Experience in creating strategies with client facing abilities is a must. This individual must also have exceptional relationships within the world of press both print and digital.
Who we are looking for:
- Superior knowledge of the fashion, art, entertainment, culture, lifestyle, business, travel, design and consumer media landscapes
- Proven track record in securing top tier coverage in print and online mediums
- Experience in executing press strategies, day-to-day maintenance and timely distribution of editorial reports, press clippings
- Solid understanding of fashion, art, luxury and hospitality trends, consumer products and the lifestyle market
- Exceptional relationships within the lifestyle, art, design, travel, fashion and luxury press community
- Exhibit strong writing, communication, leadership and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues
- Experience in producing and executing press events
- Experience in supervising/mentoring junior staff and interns
- Strong sense of team and willingness to collaborate and possess a strong work ethic
- Must be a creative thinker
- Able to multitask various projects and clients successfully
The candidate will be part of PR Consulting’s Lifestyle and Events Division in New York and will report directly to a Senior Manager while working closely with department head/Vice President.
PR Consulting prefers 3-5 years experience and offers competitive salary and benefits.
Applicants should email resume and cover letter to LifestyleCareers@prconsulting.net, with Account Manager in the subject line.