Shashi Jewelry – New York, NY
Position Overview & Responsibilities
Candidate should have a strong work ethic and a great attention to detail within a fast-paced environment. This role requires multi-tasking, strong organizational skills, and a proactive approach to day to day responsibilities.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience working with jewelry, and have excellent communication skills.
Additional responsibilities or accountabilities of the position:
- Responsible to assure the best possible customer service experience across all channels, customers
- Responsible to provide 360 degrees of support (basic orders taking, confirmation and follow-up, new openings, special orders)
- Work closely with sales team to ensure an accurate sales forecast based on the orders invoiced, open orders, incoming orders. Responsible for the weekly monthly target update
- Work closely with central logistics overseas to monitor delivery plans and to manage and solve all issues related to on-time delivery
- Researching and contacting new vendors (both domestic and international)
- Monitoring of product given out on consignment
- Allocation and distribution of product in inventory
- Tracking inventory
- Control quality of orders
- Coordinate product activities related to sales events
- Ideal candidate has a background in Retail, Fashion, Cosmetics or Luxury Goods B2B Customer Service
- Exceptional operational, organizational, and follow-up skills; along with strong analytical and decision-making capabilities.
All qualified applicants please email cover letter and resume as Word doc attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title and first and last name in the subject line.