The fashion department at SBJCT / Erin Walsh studio is seeking motivated, responsible, detail-oriented interns for the Summer semester. Seeking commitment of two to three full days a week minimum for a full semester. This is an unpaid internship for college students—you are able to receive school credit.
● Must be available at least 2-3 full days a week
● Must have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed in the fast paced fashion industry
● Must be responsible, dependable, team-oriented, highly organized and proactive!
● Previous fashion experience is not a requirement, but preferred.
Interns will participate in a variety of projects, which may include:
● Sample trafficking, checking in and out of all garments/shoes/accessories that arrive and are returned
● Assist with sending and receiving of shipments
● Helping keep the fashion closet clean and organized at all times
● Preparing for photoshoots and assisting on set
● Helping set up with shoots and fittings
● Assisting the editors with sitting sheets on set
● Helping to create mood and fashion boards
● Research PR contacts and clothing/accessory/jewelry contacts for new brands
● Assisting with administrative tasks pertaining to the studio
● Maintain organization of the studio in general
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Summer Internship.