Small Girls PR is looking to hire one intern for an unpaid internship in our Atwater Village (Los Angeles/West Coast) office for the Summer 2018 Semester (June-August depending on school schedules). We ask that interns are able to work a minimum of two days per week from 10:30 - 5:00pm. There is no typical day at SGPR for interns and employees alike, and as such intern duties may range from the simple (ex. assembling mailers) to the more complex (ex. drafting pitches and assisting with event production). Interns will be primarily working within one of our Creative Strategy teams - Event Production, Influencer Marketing - though, of course there will be opportunity to explore other areas as well.
*Candidate must be eligible for college credit*
- Detail-oriented — Can spot a typo a mile away, diligent with formatting, double checks everything twice and never forgets or misses a deadline.
- Self-starter — You are exhilarated by the opportunity to own entire projects and assignments. You feel totally comfortable being autonomous.
- Creative — You love coming up with new and experimental ways for everything from pitch angles to media events to company outings. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Networked — If you don't already have relationships in the lifestyle and tech media space, you're totally not afraid to dive in and start making them.
- Efficient — You are able to work quickly without sacrificing work quality.
- High Standards — You expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Adaptability —You adjust quickly to changing priorities and cope effectively with complexity and change.
About Small Girls
SGPR is a unique communications firm, championing a personal approach to media relations while leveraging new media heavy hitters, stunts & creative campaigns to build buzz among consumers and influencers alike.
Founded in 2010, Small Girls and its staff are digital natives who know how to speak to their tech-savvy peers on behalf of brands. By identifying narratives that are both mindful of trends in media as well as out-of-the-box, the firm has become the agency of record for large brands and helped startup clients reach global audiences. The founders have been featured speakers on the topics of earned media and influencer marketing at Harvard Business School, Forbes’ CMO excursion, UPenn’s Wharton School of Business and more.
Other accolades for the firm include:
- Business Insider’s Top 50 Tech PRs
- BuzzFeed’s Top Role Models for 20-Somethings
- Effie Marketing Award Winners
- Forbes’ 30 under 30
- Forbes’ Top 15 Women-Led Startup Companies
- Marie Claire’s Top 5 Young Guns
- PR Week’s Innovation 50
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s Top 3 Companies to Watch
The agency is up to 30+ employees and growing 50% year over year, making this a great opportunity to get in with a rapidly growing firm - with the ability to palpably architect the company’s future no matter what level you are hired at.
To Apply: Please email email@example.com with LA SUMMER 2018 INTERN in the subject line, and we’ll be in touch!