Position Summary: The Account Director serves as the primary contact for clients and is responsible for maintaining award winning client satisfaction.
General Job Purpose: The Account Director will work closely with the VP of Accounts to actively engage in new business opportunities for growth within existing and newly developed clients. The perfect candidate should have an extensive knowledge of delivering experiential campaigns as well as take ownership of the account management process, develop efficient processes and serve as a resource for the company on best practices for growing and maintaining client relationships.
Work Environment: The Account Manager must be able to thrive in high-pressure environments that are often affected by surge in work, aggressive timelines and dedication to the highest standards of execution and impeccable client services. TNG is a team environment with a “we” mentality. Must maintain clear communication with all internal and external colleagues.
- 5-7 years of direct client interfacing experience
- Expertly versed in methods and execution of experimental campaigns
- Proven history of new business development.
- Ability to identify strategize against opportunities in a crowded experiential landscape
- Proven account and team management skills
- Industry expertise of brand experience as related to experiential marketing. E.g. Events, product launches, music festivals.
- Curiosity about clients’ business and a passion for solving business problems
- Experience working with suppliers and vendors to negotiate job costs and schedules.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with senior level professionals.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience delivering channel assets – from up front strategy and planning through activation
- Highly proficient with MS Office software and working knowledge of various presentation software’s, E.G. Keynote, InDesign , Powerpoint, Google Slides.
- Identify new business opportunities within multiple clients and accounts.
- Identify key deliverables relating to client’s current and future needs
- Work with Client Development and other departments to assist in the creation of client proposals and presentations
- Comprehend and synthesize multiple points of media data
- Deliver creative channel strategies and tactics for specific product launches and campaign related needs
- Analyze work related data (time spent, profitability, etc) and relay client feedback to senior team and principals
- Provide strategic marketing guidance and thought leadership: Working to understand your clients’ businesses while simultaneously educating clients about how we can help. Become fluent in business objectives and organization goals
- Oversee client profitability, account budgeting and measurement metrics that demonstrate clear return to the client
- Work with internal team to develop, maintain, and adhere to schedules and plans as outlined by client
- Manage clients and maintain friendly and productive lines of communication at all times
- Acquire proper internal and client approvals to ensure smooth and timely project execution
- Communicate and follow up with clients and internal departments regarding all projects to address any concerns
- As needed, serve as the primary point person in client communication on new, pending, and completed projects as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client
- Oversee the status of all client jobs and/or projects, confirm that all jobs are delivered on-time, and expedite operations that delay or alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Build successful partnerships with client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue opportunities by identifying production solutions
- Play a critical role in client retention by brainstorming exciting engagement opportunities
- Remain current on industry practices and trends and develop in-depth knowledge of clients and their unique service needs.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Client Satisfaction
- Job Profitability
- Client Growth Rate
To Apply: Please send your resume to Loreal Torres at email@example.com, subject line Account Director.