Thorsun swimwear is looking for a tech-savvy Digital Manager to work in a unique role reporting directly to the brand’s founder. We are a start-up brand made in New York, so the position will have the opportunity to see and affect all aspects of how the business functions and grows. Offering men’s and women’s swimwear, this position will provide the opportunity to contribute to the online growth and development of both Thorsun.com and the Thorsun brand as a whole.
Current stockists include: Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys New York, Mr. Porter, Matches Fashion, Saks Fifth Avenue, The Webster Miami and many other domestic and international doors.
CORE QUALITIES REQUIRED:
- Must have experience and interest in building out e-commerce websites and digital assets (web pages, logos, CADs, presentation decks, etc.)
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently in order to meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Shopify and Squarespace
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of online advertising platforms, including but not limited to Google AdWords, Facebook, Taboola, Outbrain, Instagram, etc.
- Basic HTML proficiency preferred
- Familiarity with Refersion a plus
Work will include but not be limited to:
- Building out and maintenance of Thorsun.com (e-commerce and editorial content)
- Fulfilment of e-commerce orders
- Manage product inventory
- Stay up to date on contemporary online marketing methods and propose ideas and ventures on how to effectively grow the online business through both organic and paid marketing/advertising
- Drive traffic via Google AdWords, Instagram, Facebook Ads
- An interest in and knowledge of marketing and social media practices
- Assist with public relations appointments and interviews
- Support influencer marketing and development strategy
To Apply: Please send your resume to Info@thorsun.com