Thorsun swimwear is looking for immediate and Spring/Summer 2018 product development and ecommerce operations interns to work in a unique role reporting directly to the brand’s founder. We are a start-up brand made in New York, and the position gives interns the opportunity to see and experience how a small fashion business functions and grows. Offering men’s and women’s swimwear, this position will provide the opportunity to contribute to the development and operation and of both lines.
Current Thorsun stockists include: Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys New York, Mr. Porter, Saks Fifth Avenue, Matches Fashion, The Webster Miami and many other domestic and international doors.
CORE QUALITIES REQUIRED:
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Self starter with an eagerness to learn
- Interested in fashion and luxury
- Knowledge of social media
Work will include but not be limited to:
- Knowledge of the product development and production process
- Work directly with the founder from concept ideation to final product
- Manage sourcing and sample tracking
- Communicate with sample rooms and factories
- Find and source content for social media and e-commerce
- Liaising between the founder and retail account contacts
- Manage stock and sample product inventory
- Perform competitive market research
- Assist with public relations appointments and interviews
- Assist with marketing and press events, including annual Fashion Show activities
- Support influencer gifting activities
To Apply: Please send your resume to Info@thorsun.com.