SEEKING AM Casting seeks two Casting Interns and one Social Media Intern for our Summer/Fall 2018 term which runs from August 15 through November 15. We are hiring assistance for our casting directors. The candidates should be familiar with the industry & pop culture, model enthusiasts & have a passion for the art of casting.
We’re looking for dedicated, motivated and passionate individuals who can multitask and work in a fast-paced environment and want to learn the ins and outs of the casting process.
Core Qualities Required:
- Must be a current student, preferably in the later years of your degree.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently in order to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Internship Positions Include Focuses In:
- Supporting the team during NYFW, helping out backstage
- Compile and update agency lists
- Update client reports
- Assist with model castings and fittings
- Charting, categorizing and organizing model cards
- Assisting with Campaign casting for partners
- Social media
- Office hours, scheduling and researching
- Creating content on set
- Fluent in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Pages and Keynote
- Must bring a laptop to work
- Social media savvy
To apply: Please attach your resume, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
School credit is available.
Please provide your availability, a minimum of 2 day a week requirement, more availability the better.
- This is an unpaid internship
- Office lunches and tons of laughs
- NYFW Backstage access