Armarium provides members with access to the runway’s most rarefied and coveted pieces— all of which can be borrowed when needed, without the hassle of dry cleaning, storage, or that age old question: “When will I ever wear this again?” That’s the beauty of Armarium; you don’t have to.
Comprised of an elite team of fashion insiders, Armarium was officially launched in April 2016 through a mobile app, e-commerce platform, and a New York City showroom.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Exemplify the highest level of customer service standards
- Knowledge of showroom inventory including brands, looks and sizes
- Ensuring Armarium's brand and mission are being represented constantly
- Driving daily financial goals
- Creating excellent customer experiences, and leading your team to do the same
- Managing inventory
- Excel knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Suggested 2 years luxury retail experience
- Action oriented, pushing for productivity and results
- Skilled at mediating and negotiating to resolve conflict
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable in a startup environment
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Retail Store Manager.