Blanca Monrós Gómez Fine Jewelry is seeking a full-time Studio Coordinator in our Brooklyn design studio.
All qualified candidates will be professional, detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, responsible, reliable, and possess strong oral / written communication skills with an interest in fine jewelry. The candidate should be personable and adept at handling customer service. The ability to multitask under pressure and deadlines, problem solving, and flexibility are also required.
RESPONSIBILITIES may include:
- Maintain studio organization, including, but not limited to, ordering supplies, implementing systems and providing support for all aspects of the wholesale and retail business
- Manage company’s e-commerce site with responsibilities including customer service, website maintenance, copy writing, and online inventory
- Maintain accounts payable and accounts receivable in QB
- Processing all shipments, returns and all functions related to wholesale and retail orders
- Trade shows and wholesale account management, including prospecting and customer service. Assist on lookbook/ product shoots
- Ideal candidate will have proficiency in Quickbooks, Mailchimp, Shopify, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Word) are required.
- This is the perfect opportunity for a self-starter who will thrive in our intimate, hands-on environment.
Please send CV and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Studio Coordinator in the subject field.
This position is full-time.
Please, no calls.