BPCM NY is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Director of Digital, overseeing all digital operations for the agency. The ideal candidate will bring their proven experience and talent to act as a digital thought leader for BPCM, being the lead on current digital accounts, supporting staff accounts as needed within the New York office and ensuring quality digital touch points across the agency’s London and Los Angeles offices. The candidate will be expected to lead new business efforts for prospective digital accounts with effective, innovative ideas. They must guide the agency in an ever-changing digital landscape and keep the agency abreast of relevant digital news that affects staff members and client accounts directly.
They will work closely with executive team members to create compelling strategies, so as to strengthen new business proposals. The candidate should maintain an abundance of relationships with digital influencers and be well-versed in all aspects of influencer marketing – including: incentivizing influencers to participate in brand campaigns with little or no budget, preparing paid influencer contracts and prompting high-impact earned media results via creative programming.
Qualified applicants will have experience across several touchpoints of digital, most importantly social media strategy, content development and community management, and paid social, as well as SEO/SEM, email marketing and analytics. They must see the "big picture," have a keen grasp on the digital ecosphere and understand how each piece of the puzzle might be leveraged to form an effective and integrated program."
In addition, they will be responsible for the digital face of BPCM, overseeing agency website and social media postings.
• Contribute effective social media strategies for digital clients and to support client accounts
• Create/contribute to new business proposals with innovative ideas to maximize client’s exposure across social media
• Maintain vast network of digital influencer relationships and offer suggestions whenever called upon
• Identify solutions for clients to grow their social media followings based on given parameters (whether paid social media campaigns, an influencer campaign or creative programming)
• Craft social media monitoring reports for special client cases or when relevant proposal opportunities arise
• Guide strategies for creating new client packages for digital – be it community management, SEM/SEO, influencer campaigns, analytics, etc.
• Contribute fresh content strategy ideas when called upon, which resonates with client target demographics
• Work directly with Los Angeles and London offices to identify digital opportunities and support teams
• 5+ years agency experience working on digital accounts
• Deep understanding of all social media platforms and the respective approaches to each
• Experience using social media monitoring software
• Proven results creating digital strategies and new business proposals for digital
• An insatiable appetite for digital, social media and fashion news
• Strong leadership skills and ability to oversee and foster growth among team members
• Ability to work on multiple projects in condensed timeframes
• Beyond influencers, candidates should have relationships with vendors, creative partners and relevant digital partners to meet client objectives
• Candidates should be forward thinking with the ability to propose innovative out of the box strategies and solutions to meet client objectives
****A serious interest and strong knowledge of fashion & luxury fields****
BPCM is a fully integrated global agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles and London, specializing in brand building and communications. Founded by Carrie Ellen Phillips and Vanessa von Bismarck in 1999, BPCM has proven its ability to build and grow brands to become leaders in the fashion, beauty and luxury markets. Our hallmark is the level of highly-individualized service that we give to every client. BPCM believes in a comprehensive style that embraces brand strategy, press and communications, celebrity dressing, social media, special events, sales relationships, regional outreach, brand ambassadors, media planning and international partners to help meet and exceed our clients’ goals.