Public Relations and Marketing firm, Chapter: 2, is seeking a full-time Senior Account Executive for the company’s New York based PR team, handling multiple luxury fashion accounts. This role interacts closely with clients/designers and top-tier media and stylists.
The ideal candidate has 3-4 years experience in a public relations capacity either in-house with a top brand or a leading agency handling multiple luxury brands, with intimate knowledge of luxury fashion, creative partnerships, and media, and a network of excellent editorial contacts.
- Lead proactive outreach to target editors and stylists to secure fashion media coverage
- Produce and publish effective press materials including pitches, press releases, media alerts, and bios
- Work with team and clients with creating effective press and marketing strategies and initiatives to hit brand goals and drive awareness
- Manage all seasonal editor appointments, desk side appointments, press previews, and fashion shows; as well as compiling all recap reports
- Oversee day-to-day PR activities on each client account; oversee all sample trafficking, gifting, and showroom collections
- Work closely with LA based VIP Services Director on managing talent and influencer outreach, loans, and seeding opportunities
- Monitor press coverage and report directly to client; oversee completion of monthly status reports and ensure delivery to client
- Manage, mentor, and lead junior staff members and seasonal interns
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of principles in PR, marketing, and digital media, as well as American media landscape
- Excellent relationships with media contacts in fashion, culture, and lifestyle press in both the print and online/digital space
- 3+ years experience in a public relations capacity either in-house with a top brand or at a leading agency
- Experience successfully managing PR campaigns from strategy development through execution with track record of proven results; experience developing goals for team and clients, and monitoring and reporting on progress to teams
- Effective leadership qualities and proactive attitude with managing projects and responsibilities
- Strategic thinker who can bring fresh and innovative ideas to the team and implement strategies to bring these ideas to life
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills; attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Highly adept at multi-tasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Highly proficient with Fashion GPS or Mayvein, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google programs, Cision, and social media platforms
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION:
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reading “SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – FASHION”. Please no phone calls or emailing additional members of the team. Only those who follow instructions for resume submission will be considered.