The Surf + Swim and Activewear category manager is responsible for creating and executing the brand’s strategy and distribution to achieve sales goals and support the brand.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Analyze data and consumer trends to set optimal strategic positioning
- Develop and foster relationships with key category partners and wholesalers
- Drive brand awareness in category and develop marketing plans for all partners and distribution channels
- Curate and manage strategic partnerships with brand and influencers in the category
- Help merchandise and plan inventory for category across owned and wholesale channels
- Analyze and report on sales plans, achievements and opportunities
- Support Director of Ready-to-Wear to ensure cohesive brand presentation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passion for fashion, especially within the surf, swim & activewear categories
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to lead projects independently and cohesively with a team
- Excellent communication, people, and sales skills
- Knowledge and relationships with key activewear channels including department stores, specialty retailers, and digital first retailers
- Ability to work with data to track and report performance
- BA degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline
- 3-5+ year’s relevant experience
Job Type: Full-time
About Cynthia Rowley
Cynthia Rowley is a leading global lifestyle brand sold in branded collection boutiques, as well as in department, specialty, and online stores worldwide.
The Cynthia Rowley brand currently includes the collection, surf and swim, beauty, jewelry, fragrance, shoes, office supplies, tech accessories, Rowley Eyewear featuring collections for both men and women, handbags, home furnishings, and ROWLEY, a recently launched fitness collection including apparel, bags and fitness accessories.