DMA United is seeking a talented and experienced freelance social media manager to work on an urban/street/lifestyle project – mid June through August 1 2018.
As the social media manager for this project you will be required to work on strategy development and implementation for all social media - project ends August 1.
You will be working closely with our account managers to engage with consumers on our client’s social communities and platforms with an authentic, on-brand voice.
- Develop, Expand, and Manage the Social Media Plan for: Products, Events, Promotions, and Launches.
- Create innovative communication strategies that maximize brand visibility and create social media campaigns.
- Posting – multiple times daily on our client’s Social Media channels (including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram & G+.)
- Listening and Responding – multiple times daily on all Social Media platforms listed above, based on follower engagement.
- Analyzing and Reporting – specific daily, weekly, monthly and overall project activity on all Social Media channels.
- Personal passion for social media platforms.
- 1 to 2 years experience in digital marketing / social media.
- Strong grasp of English language and grammar.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
- Up to date with both the fashion and entertainment industries.
- Team player and able to work in fast pace environment.
APPLICATION PROCESS: If interested, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume (PDF preferred.)
- URL's of your online presences and social media pages.
- Cover letter including your relevant experience and what you can offer DMA United.