DTE Studio is a NYC based fashion, luxury, and lifestyle creative agency working in advertising, branding, and content creation. Our studio works with a variety of clients across fashion, lifestyle, fine art, and luxury including Halston, Carolina Herrera, and Derek Lam.
DTE Studio is looking for a social media intern to help with social media posting and strategy for various projects.
This is an ideal internship for an individual interested in social media, fashion, beauty, and the arts.
- Working with Director of Branded Content and other members of the team on creating and managing the social media calendars for brands and agency's own
- Scheduling posts and stories
- Assisting with community management of social channels
- Researching and curating content and images for use on our and our client's social channels
- Executing all product send outs (gifting, giveaways, content partnerships)
- Assist with shoots (sourcing props, on-set production assistance, pulling product, etc.)
- Assisting with other team requests as needed
- A social media addict that's looking to gain more experience working within an agency format
- Someone well organized with attention to detail
- Passion for the fashion, art and beauty space
- Strong communication and timing skills
- Should be available minimum of 3 days/week
- Must be available for a 3-4 month commitment
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org