ESP Showroom is a contemporary, multi-line clothing showroom representing mens and womens European & American designers. We are looking for a motivated, hard-working, fashion-savvy, detail-oriented college student or graduate who is eager to gain valuable experience in the heart of the fashion world! For the exceptional candidate who is willing to learn and absorb everything in a fast-paced environment, this internship will provide enough hands-on experience to qualify you for an entry-level showroom assistant. In fact, several of our best interns have learned so much that they were offered full-time jobs immediately following graduation.
Our internship program is a very unique and exciting experience, as you will learn ALL facets of a multi-line showroom including sales, marketing, merchandising, data entry, and customer service. The internship starts June 27 and lasts 2-3 months.
NOTE: this is an unpaid internship, but interns are eligible to receive college credit.
Intern must be computer-literate on a PC. The ideal candidate is comfortable on the phone and has excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be organized, hard-working, 100% reliable, smart and extremely eager to learn!
During the course of the program, the intern will:
- Research and seek out new stores
- Monitor inventory of Spring 2019 Sample Collections
- Assist the sales reps during buying appointments
- Set up and assist at 2-3 major TRADE SHOWS
- Help create marketing packages and line sheets
- Maintain and update social media accounts on a daily basis
- Organize and maintain proper presentation of the showroom
- Update the database, maintain filing systems
To apply, please send your resume to Internship@espshowroom.com.