Fohr is an influencer marketing platform that helps brands and agencies effectively execute their influencer projects. We are hiring a summer intern to work in our SoHo office.
You will be responsible for supporting the subscription team with administrative, influencer and client support tasks as necessary. Subscriptions provide brands and agencies access to our software which helps them to manage their own influencer market efforts.
Qualities For Success
- Organization skills are key for the success of this role. You’ll be handling client lists, as well working on several different projects daily, so being orderly and managing time is key
- Having strong communications + writing skills is important for this role
- Sometimes our deadlines are a bit tighter than we hope for, so we’re looking to hire someone who has the ability to turn around projects quickly and without error
- Having a keen eye for detail will also pave your way to prosperity
What You Will Do
Although this role's tasks mainly depends on the current needs of our subscription staff, below are some examples of what you will handle:
Client Support + Admin Projects
- Compile lists of on-brand influencers from Fohr’s platform for different clients
- Maintain client lists and ensuring user logins are up to date
- Compile current client and potential client research analysis on current campaigns, recent influencer activity, etc.
- Build emailers + platform support materials to send out
- Compose platform activity reports by week and month
- Create contracts for clients who have signed on with us
- Create monthly summary reports to distribute to brands
- Spearhead outreach to grow our community of influencers on the platform
- Handle inbound influencer support requests
Who You Are
A person who is hardworking and flexible would be an excellent fit both for this position and for our team, which is made up of 20 innovative, efficient, and collaborative slayers.
While we are a robust bunch, and we take our mission incredibly seriously, we also try to take ourselves a little less seriously.
We want you to develop and grow here, so creative freedom is widely accepted and encouraged - and we would love nothing more than to hear any ideas you may have.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Stephanie@fohr.co, subject line Summer Internship.