GENERATION LOVE is a high-end contemporary women’s clothing company, focusing on effortlessly chic pieces for day to night, sold in exclusive boutiques and department stores worldwide.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the day to day of our website along with leading our ecommerce business plan to exceed annual sales targets and increase conversion and repeat visits. This person will also oversee our social media presence on Instagram and Facebook.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement ecommerce business plans to exceed annual sales targets and increase conversion and repeat visits
- Establish a digital marketing and content calendar and lead promotions, marketing activities, and event coordination aligned with holidays, special capsule collections, and sample sales
- Evaluate site selling, customer buying habits, and overall analytics
- Uploading & removing product, managing inventory and markdowns
- Schedule and coordinate photoshoots, prep of product and transport of merchandise to shoot site for Social Media.
- Monitor customer orders and returns
- Create all creative content for web and promotional use
- Manage Instagram/facebook page while creating social media presence and voice of brand. In charge of all creative.
- 1-3+ years digital marketing/ecommerce experience at an apparel brand preferred
- Strong understanding of Shopify, Mailchimp ESP, Google Shopping, AdRoll, Criteo, Adwords and SEO
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in tracking data and report performance
- Must be able to take initiative and be a problem solver
- Must be able to handle content creation and implementation of social media and web content.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Rhirshberg@generationloveclothing.com, subject line E-Commerce And Social Media Manager.