JILL STUART is currently looking for a highly organized, self-motivated Sales Coordinator with 1 - 2 yrs. experience.
- Liaising Sales with Production for projections, delivery, cutting, inventory, pricing, logistics, etc…
- Liaise Sales with Design for events, merchandising needs, store needs, etc..
- Retail coordination with showroom samples.
- Customer service with all major retailers and specialty stores in all their needs.
- Coordinating with SoHo store for all sales, inventory, e-commerce shipping, marketing, events.
- In store training of retailer’s sales force
- Trunk shows
- Weekly visits to major retailers
- Sales analysis
- Sales tracking, quotas, strategizing.
- Uploading new product to the website using our Shopify platform
- Maintaining prices of the products by coordinating sales and special promotions
- Planning marketing schedules and overseeing newsletters
- Fulfilling all e-commerce orders daily
- Assisting with and responding to all customer service requests, calls and email
- Plan, develop and execute content across all marketing channels with a focus on our Instagram
- Maintain, manage and oversee Joor and Farfetch accounts
- Managing e-commerce/flat shoots
- Making precise and detailed retouching commentsnaccounts
Skills and Requirements
- Understanding of content management tools and site analytics technologies.
- MS office, Excel and Shopify skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- New York, NY 10018
PLEASE APPLY TO email@example.com, subject line Sales Coordinator