At Milk Makeup, we believe you should have good ingredients + epic payoff, because compromise is cool, but not in your beauty routine. We care about what we put in our formulas just as much as what we leave out — we’re cruelty-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan. It’s clean, cool beauty.
Born in Milk Studios, a creative photo studio in NY and LA, our community is our inspiration, and we celebrate beauty for everyone. From fresh-face to full-face, it’s not about how you create your look; it’s what you do in it that matters.
Milk Makeup means no rules. #LiveYourLook
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and college credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
- In-depth knowledge of the beauty sphere and understands techniques used
- Well versed in social and digital platforms
- Comes to the table with fresh ideas in how to engage influencers
- Has great list/party invite management skills (understands RSVP drop offs and unresponsive invitees)
- Preferred if you have your own beauty blog or Youtube channel that focuses on beauty
- Product Sends
- Smart product choices
- Unique gifting opportunities - Sourcing personalized & branded gifts
- Ex. Milk Baby Onesie
- Influencer content tracking
- Tracking each send to delivery; tracking live coverage for product love
- Identifying Rising Influencers
- Adding people (and addresses) to Tribe via influencer team
- Admin Tasks
- Product Closet
- Weekly Report: Competitive Brand Watch & Social Media Inspiration on Social (What are other brands doing? Screenshots of sends, events, giveaways, partnerships, etc.)
- Keeping a pulse on relevant beauty trends
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Summer Influencer Intern.