Project Ropa is a new eco-friendly social impact women’s clothing brand in Los Angeles on a mission to do good.
We are seeking a part-time Social Media intern in Los Angeles to assist with creating content and building our social media brand presence. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and wants to help shape our brand.
- Available 10-15 hours per week (remote work allowed)
- Can start ASAP
- Interest in fashion especially the slow fashion movement
- Detail oriented and organized
- Reliable and has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Photoshop is a plus
- Social media strategy, content creation and execution across Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
- Share new ideas to interact and engage with people online
- Assist with community management across all social channels
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Social Media Intern. Please also provide examples of social media accounts that showcase your work.