Boutique fashion + lifestyle PR agency Sydney Reising Creative is looking to fill an entry-level role of Public Relations Assistant on their New York based team. This position will work full-time (9am - 6pm, Monday through Friday) at the company's office based in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
Primary responsibilities of the PR assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and organizing the showroom
- Managing all client inventories
- Facilitating all sample requests, send outs and shipments for key editorial and celebrity/VIP dressing opportunities
- Managing interns on a daily basis and overseeing internship program overall
- Tracking and monitoring press and preparing press clippings and weekly / monthly client reports as assigned
- Ensuring media lists remain current through frequent use of Cision, BurrellesLuce and Fashion GPS
- Assisting with all agency events as needed
The ideal candidate will have internship and/or assistant level experience within the PR/communication field, a strong work ethic, and a desire to work on a small, close knit team. The candidate should have a general understanding of PR, be highly organized, and be extremely capable at multitasking and independently managing their time. Familiarity with PR tools such as Fashion GPS, Cision, and BurrellesLuce preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
- College degree in PR, Communications or Journalism preferred
- 1 year of experience via internships and / or assistant positions
- Highly self-motivated and independent
- Organized, efficient, and resourceful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Fashion GPS preferred
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, cover letter, and Instagram handle.
About Sydney Reising Creative:
SRC is a New York based boutique pr & events agency specializing in fashion, culture, and young talent. Born in 2012 the agency has built our reputation on our ability to incubate and elevate emerging brands and artists. Our speciality is deeply rooted in our love of all things culture and our passion for cross-culture projects. A large part of our strategy for clients is based in the idea of cross-culture partnerships, influencer and celebrity engagement, and events.