Acustom Apparel is a men’s digital custom clothing brand. We are using technology to revolutionize custom fit clothing. We currently operate out of our showroom space in SoHo, NYC.
We are looking for interns that are passionate about fashion and interested in joining a fun and small team. Your inputs will not only be heard, but also expected. Interns will work directly with the CEO.
We are looking for a full time intern for the Summer/Fall. We need an intern that can be here 5 days a week with some weekend availability as well.
We are looking for someone who has skills in:
- Fashion Design
- Client and Customer management
- Pattern Making and Fittings (specifically menswear)
- Retail Sales
- Social Media skills
- Photoshop and design
Our Interns need to be:
- Self starters
- Very organized
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fun, positive attitude
Your daily tasks will include:
- Assisting with sales appointments
- Assisting with client fittings
- Running and maintaining our social media
- Brand strategy and market research
- General administrative tasks
- Running errands
- Packaging and shipping products
Acustom is a start-up. This is a unique opportunity for you to learn from the ground up! Unlike some larger brands, we aren’t going to make you do our morning coffee runs and will listen to your great ideas on how to improve the brand.
Interested? Please send your cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org