Women’s better contemporary collection, ALICE & TRIXIE seeks an experienced, dynamic Account Executive. Candidate will work out of our New York showroom and go on the road as needed seasonally.
The candidate is expected to open new doors while proactively managing existing accounts to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Develop business strategies to prospect and open new accounts
- Manage and further develop existing relationships with specialty, E-commerce, department store and international account base
- Work closely with buyers to ensure their purchases reflect the best selection based on the client’s sales history and the expectations of Alice & Trixie
- Provide market recaps to design team
- Assist with logistics and preparation for trade shows
- Communicate with Joor specific to line sheet uploads and updates
- Manage sample needs and press requests from accounts
- Work with design team to merchandise the line
- 3+ years wholesale sales experience in the better contemporary market working with A/B stores; specialty, major, and E-commerce accounts
- Pre-existing established relationships strongly preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong MS Office skills. Photoshop knowledge is a plus
- Driven, proactive, innovative and flexible personality with a strong sense of initiative and ownership.
- Strong sales technique and the ability to close deals
- Strong retail math skills
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of accountability
- Great follow through
- High energy and a can-do attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to up-sell in order to maximize overall sales
- Ability to effectively cold call
- Keen eye for merchandising
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Travel required
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Account Executive.