Direct Report: Commercial Manager
Indirect Report: General Manager/CFO
An experienced Retail Merchandiser with 2+ years of merchandising experience with confidence in analysis of data, quick follow through and extreme attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Merchandising – Chelsea, Pocket Shop, Retail Stock and Wholesale Stock
- Full responsibility for all merchandising functions for the CDGNY retail stores and wholesale business.
- Management of all product orders, cataloging and uploads.
- Fully responsible for placing all core product, carry over merchandise orders and reorders to ensure lean inventory while maximizing sales.
- Ensure clean, accurate and well-maintained inventory for the CDGNY retail division. Work close closely with Logistics Manager to ensure stock levels are always accurate.
- Manage weekly replenishment deliveries to CDGNY retail stores.
- Coordinate stock transfers between CDGNY and DSMNY.
- Facilitate all special orders, including VIP collection orders with Press and Tokyo teams.
- Manage the CDGNY show look archive.
- In charge of the MD Planning and OTB for the retail stores and stock location.
- Create Seasonal Budgets and send Monthly Budget recaps to international head offices.
- Create Daily Sales reports.
- Responsible for clean upkeep of Retail Pro and partner with retail staff to ensure mailing list is well maintained.
- Assist with creating EDM and mailing lists from customer database.
- Oversight and complete responsibility of the CDGNY inventory holdings.
- Provide GM/CFO with month end stock reconciliation reports.
- Work closely with Inventory and Logistics teams and Accounting to ensure proper stock management processes and procedures are implemented and followed.
- Weekly management of receiving and return vouchers (accuracy, % delivered); compare data to source documents (invoices/rtv’s etc).
- Ensure regular checking of inventory and correction of any discrepancies in partnership with Logistics Manager.
- Support the Commercial Team with inventory related functions.
- Monitor the performance of measurable targets.
- Maintain highly accurate inventory.
- Management of all product orders.
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly motivated individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- A self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured, organized, with a keen eye for detail.
- Must be able to react quickly and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational ability, and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Office suite.
- Excellent knowledge of Retail Pro.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent understanding of the entire buying and merchandising process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in merchandising or fashion management desired.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line CDGNY Merchandiser.