Position: VIP Sales
Reporting to: Store Director / Assistant Store Manager / Floor Managers
Dover Street Market Los Angeles is seeking an elite VIP Sales Associate with expert knowledge of the retail landscape with a very strong domestic and international clientele. Should be seasoned with proven track record in sales, and requisite client book. Responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience, meeting/exceeding sales targets and ensuring that VIP clients are retained and their needs satisfied.
Key Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Serve as the point of contact for VIP clients.
- Provide individualized and guided visits of the store.
- Arrange both in-store VIP sales appointments and attend off-site VIP sales appointments when required.
- Maintain relationships with VIP clients by building and retaining a client book.
- Ensuring that the very best levels of customer service are met at all times and client satisfaction.
- Capturing data in accordance with company “data capture” procedures and maintain VIP database.
- Customer service and standards.
- Client development.
- Achievement of sales targets.
- High level of product knowledge.
- Strong VIP customer base.
- Stylist / Personal Shopper.
- Developing and growing strong clientele and business.
- Setting the standard for client services, ensuring the provision of the very best customer service levels at all times.
- Meeting seasonal sales budget.
- Working like personal shopper
The Ideal Candidate:
- A highly motivated individual able converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- Self-starter, able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured and organized, with a keen eye for detail.
- Punctual, possesses excellent time management skills.
- Flexible, adapts to ever changing needs of the business.
- Comfortable working within small team environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Establishes and builds relationships, clienteling and customer retention.
- Development of VIP services based on client’s needs.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of CDG, DSM and all other brands. Is enthusiastic about sharing this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Capable of multi-tasking while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- At least 5 years or more experience working with prestigious clients.
- Knowledge of bespoke service and what can be done if requested.
- Able to provide personalized service in a manner that goes above and beyond what is expected.
- Understanding of and ability to use Wechat, Webo, and other selling and communication platforms preferred.
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, subject line DSMLA VIP Sales.