Ready to #GetOutThere?! Free Country LTD is seeking a Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager to join our Marketing and Communications team. Free Country is a national, active-lifestyle apparel and accessories brand with a mission to make the outdoors accessible to everyone. Learn more at www.FreeCountry.com or find us on Instagram at @freecountryapparel
The Manager will be responsible for day-to-day strategy and execution of social media and content marketing tactics for Free Country. This position blends activities supporting traditional, digital, mobile and social media outlets.
- Concept, launch, manage and publish social media and blog content and activities on Free Country owned and operated social channels, website and other relevant emerging technologies
- Manage campaigns with key bloggers and influencers based on business needs, content needs, KPIs and budget across channels
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure communication aligns with brand and business priorities and amplifies initiatives
- Assist in scripting and producing engaging, social-specific video content that supports larger editorial initiatives
- Monitor trends in social media tools, competitive landscape, digital trends and applications to identify brand advancement opportunities
- Identify the key performance indicators to evaluate campaign and content performance to drive business results and further success of Free Country’s social media channels.
- Must partner with internal cross-functional and channel partners, in addition to external digital agencies to manage deadlines, budgets and asset delivery
- Ability to develop unique content formats and executional tactics for each channel while maintaining a unified brand narrative
- Must have deep understanding of social analytics with an emphasis on social sentiment and content performance. Proficient working within social media tools such as Spredfast, Curalate, Synthesio, etc.
- Experience with influencer-driven content production and influencer marketing strategies
- Must have an innate curiosity for new technology and a love for what’s new
- Passion for retail and fashion and interest in the outdoor industry
- Organized, meticulous, deadline oriented, & able to solve problems under pressure
- Must be highly organized, flexible and have a proven multi-tasking ability
- Must have active accounts across key social media networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of digital marketing or social media management experience
- Some experience with a major consumer brand (agency experience acceptable)
- Experience with managing social communities (e.g.> Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube)
- 3+ years in photo and mobile video content creation
- Social copywriting and editing abilities
For immediate consideration send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer medical, dental, life insurance and 401k. EOE