Known as the company behind many of Seventh Avenue’s most prestigious fashion companies, Hilldun has provided financing and factoring for many of America’s most iconic designer labels. Derek Lam, Peter Som, Jason Wu, Alexander Wang, Nanette Lepore, Naeem Kahn, ALC, Wes Gordon, Thom Browne, Betsey Johnson, Marc Jacobs and Alexis Bittar are only a few of fashion’s finest that have benefited from Hilldun's sixty years in business.
We are looking for a person who is detail oriented, can handle pressure, properly communicate, and work with very important clients. The time sensitive nature and understanding of the urgency is crucial for this person. We want someone who has experience in the luxury and contemporary fashion space and therefore familiar with the customers and clients we work with. Having worked directly for a fashion brand, a sales showroom, distributor or logistics company would be a plus.
- managing credit lines for major retailers, specialty stores and international retail accounts
- interfacing with our affiliated credit partners to establish lines of credit
- gathering information from potential retail customers to properly analyze credit worthiness
- working directly with high priority clients to accommodate orders for immediate approvals
- understanding and explaining reasons for credit holds, declines and rescissions
- reviewing client aging reports to adjust, accommodate or correct unapproved invoices when appropriate
- working with retail customers to facilitate payments to allow new approvals/shipments to go out
- Strong customer service skills - minimum 1- 2years experience preferred
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Multitask, organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of initiative
- Passion for fashion
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com subject line Credit Associate.