Honey Birdette is a luxury lingerie and lifestyle with a unique offering of high-end lingerie and premium accessories. Bold, innovative and just a tad naughtier than you would expect, Honey Birdette quickly became the most talked about lingerie brand in Australia. Honey Birdette are opening their first US boutique this October at Westfield Century City.
Honey Birdette is on the search for positive, hard-working and creative Marketing and PR Assistant to work from their West Hollywood office, under the guidance of their Global Marketing and PR Manager.
- Manage the PR showroom.
- Coordinate samples for editors and stylists worldwide.
- Coordinate seasonal press previews.
- Assisting with campaign mail outs.
- Coordinate upcoming events.
- Researching and writing brand copy.
- Researching trends.
- Researching key competitors.
- Assisting with campaign and look book photoshoots.
- Maintaining contact lists.
- Identifying key social media influencers and bloggers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Bachelors degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related field.
- PR internship or job experience.
- Well-versed in multiple social media platforms with an established presence on them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery.
- Data entry skills must be accurate and efficient.
- Strong multi-tasking, prioritization and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with brand Founder, internal teams, key external stakeholders.
- Self-starter and highly motivated, capable of working independently yet collaboratively within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to “dive in,” manage details, and “get it done” in a resource constrained environment.
- Advanced interest in arts & culture, hospitality, restaurants, fashion and design.
- Computer experience required, including but not limited to MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop, Fashion GPS or Fashion Monitor.
Full time. Salary based on experience.
If you are the ideal person for this role, then we want to hear from you! Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com