JENNIFER FISHER is hiring! We are looking for a Jewelry Production Assistant. To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com. This is an immediate, full-time NYC based position.
An integral part of JENNIFER FISHER, the person fulfilling this role should be able to maneuver between production processes while maintaining the day-to-day, including but not limited to:
- Overseeing the quality control of all fashion jewelry pieces
- Organizing and maintaining inventory for multiple departments
- Maintaining constant communication between the production managers and various manufacturers
- Assisting wholesale team with the fulfillment process of all wholesale orders
The role requires strong communication and organizational skills, along with a general knowledge of the industry. The ideal candidate must have a keen eye for detail, be a go-getter, willing to lend a hand across all job functions without being asked or prompted, have excellent time management skills, and be comfortable working in high pressure, urgent situations.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 to 2 years professional workplace experience (jewelry or accessory industry required)
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Google Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Comfortable commuting from office location to production on a daily basis (all within Manhattan)