Supervisor(s): Administrative Coordinator
KO Office: New York
Hours: 9:30AM – 6:30PM
Karla Otto is an international public relations and brand strategy agency for luxury, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, art and design industry leaders.
The company has offices in eight cities worldwide: Milan, Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles, Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
RESPONSIBILITIES, TASKS, SKILLS
The Receptionist is responsible for the Front of House area and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, sorting and distributing mail, and supporting Executive staff with schedule, transport and meeting requirements. Candidate must have an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Able to direct calls and take messages for staff
- In charge of reception area appearance and ensuring that the Front of House area and meeting rooms are kept presentable at all times
- Keep a general eye on facilities and reports any maintenance issues to management and seeing through the process
- Handle meeting room schedule; booking out meeting room as requested
- Maintain and update phone extensions and telephone numbers and daily time sheets
- Update companywide documents as needed
- Manage and maintain office directory
- Manage grocery and stationary orders, maintaining stock levels at all time
- Undertake transport and reservation arrangements for Executive staff
- Coordinate the distribution of mail in and out of the office.
- Assist with Executive and Operational projects as requested.
- The candidate should have strong communication (both written and oral in English) and organization skills
- Solid telephone skills (handling multiple calls at once) and be able to work under pressure
- Accomplishes tasks accurately, thoroughly, and with a keen eye for detail
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong work ethic
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Receptionist.