Lilly Fashion is a contemporary men's and women's apparel manufacturer servicing patterns, sample to domestic production. Our client list include Billy Reid, MMLaFleur, Cuyana, AcidNYC, Kid Kong NYC and many emerging designers.
The intern job duties would be:
- Assist in product development:
- pattern tracings, pattern cutting, sample cuttings
- observe and assist during fittings with fit models and designers
- organize trims and sample yardages
- draw flat sketches by hand or graphic applications (photoshop or illustrator)
- update production board
- assist in computer charts
- Assist in production:
- organize production trims
- Interns will be supervised and mentored a manager in development and production. further daily tasks will be assigned by the 2 managers.
Our company's goal is to ensure the best interest and experience to the interns with us. We welcome and encourage the intern's area of interest and talents to be maximized with us as each individual has his or her distinctive talents and goals. We want them to get the best experience and overview of the fashion manufacturing world that will help them in their future career
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.