Métier Creative is seeking a Full-Time Account Manager (located in New York City), specifically for luxury fashion and beauty brands with an expertise in social media.
A well-versed, social media savvy individual with strong advertising agency background rooted in client services. You have an optimistic, bubbly, organizes and confident. You are always on top of everything. You’re a keen listener who truly values the input of others. You’re a sharp thinker. You are well-spoken, service-driven, personable and approachable. You’re a cheerleader and natural born leader. You have an extensive background rooted in fashion, beauty, and/or lifestyle verticals. You have a passion for social media and digital influencers. You have a natural ability for client services and being a leader to mentor a team internally. You must have an innate ability to multi-task and adapt to the rapidly changing environment of a start-up. You captivate clients with your presentation skills, pleasant disposition and an always-on-the-ball level of organization by staying 10-steps ahead of everyone at all times. You enjoy bonding with your clients, bringing cross-channel marketing programs to life and assisting in building out presentations that stun clients with creativity, vision and eloquence. You are never one to wait for things to happen, you make them happen, and always in thoughtful and resourceful ways.
Working closely with the Co-Founders, you will support the development of all current retainer clients, projects, seasonal campaign and new business pitches. You will collaborate directly with clients day-to-day to align strategic initiatives that protect and develop the integrity of their brand as envisioned by Métier Creative. You will liaise between the client and Métier’s internal team to steward all advertising, marketing, photoshoots, campaigns, influencers, etc. to meet strategic objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Working closely with the team, you’ll build our client relationships, using your deep knowledge of our capabilities to make creative campaigns even stronger, smarter and more innovative. Day to day, your role will include:
- Acting as day-to-day contact for key clients, supporting them to meet their objectives and grow their business
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to more effectively achieve client marketing goals and agency relationship goals
- Understanding and neatly articulating program strategy, objectives, measurement strategy, and relevant results
- Writing short, compelling decks that are in client-ready state, with guidance from your manager
- Demonstrating passion for the client’s brand - keeping an up-to-date understanding of the economics behind it, the customer and competitive insights that go into it, and the marketing strategy/channels that drive it
- Detecting areas of conflict and opportunities to avoid financial, operations and/or strategic issues - you’ll address or escalate each issue quickly and smartly
- Leading discussions with internal team members, setting clear expectations for tasks and deliverables and communicating them clearly
- Collaborating with centralized scoping group to develop accurate and informed scopes of work on small to medium-sized projects, including schedules and budgets
- Striving to motivate your team daily for collaboration and innovation - our culture is a big driver of the work we create
- Be responsible for the flawless execution of projects from brief to completion, delivered on time and within budget
- Produce weekly reports for status call, campaign recaps, etc.
- Work closely with our community manager/analysts to understand how content is performing, how our community is reacting, what is working/what is not, and identify weaknesses to optimize our strategy
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 - 4 years of experience at a communications-related company, and ideally at a creative agency
- Strong time management/organizational skills with ability to prioritize/work with minimum supervision
- Proficient on a MAC computer
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and be a relentless collaborator, leader and innovator - and a desire to never stop learning or growing
- Excellent analytical skills, commitment to a client, and proven ability to manage expectations
- Effective time-management, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
- Amazing communication and presentation skills - you’re articulate, straightforward and engaging
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Account Manager.