Métier Creative is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to the Co-Founders (located in Toronto).
A well-versed, social media savvy individual who is familiar with the digital advertising world. You are optimistic, bubbly, confident, and extremely organized. You are always ten steps ahead and on top of everything. You are a sharp thinker and a great problem solver who is resourceful and approaches all tasks with a positive mental attitude. You are well-spoken, service-driven, personable, and approachable. You are willing to go the extra mile to support your team. You have an innate ability to multi-task and adapt to the rapidly changing environment of faced-paced start-up.
Providing support in a multitude of ways, you will work closely alongside the Co-Founders on a day-to-day basis, as well as all members of the team both in NYC and Toronto.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with day-to-day needs of the Co-Founders (in Toronto and NYC) tasks (Including, but not limited to: Scheduling client calls or in-person meetings, coordinating schedule changes or bookings [i.e. appointments], arranging client-related gifts and mailings, assisting in personal-related errands, organization of admin-related paperwork, etc.)
- Assist with company-wide travel bookings. (Including, but not limited to: Flight & comparable flight options, flight changes, travel accommodations, hotels, car service, etc.)
- Assist with office related-admin in Toronto and NYC (Including, but not limited to: Purchasing and returning of supplies, furniture, equipment, tech-related issues [i.e. Cable, WiFi, etc.], catering, one-off events or off-sites, etc.)
- Maintain budgets for travel to keep track of full billable and non-billable expenses. Working with the lead producer and Co-Founders to prepare master budget document (i.e. Google Spreadsheet) to keep track of all costs incurred and what is client vs. agency-related expense.
- Assist with first-pass research for new business opportunities, research projects, competitive audits, potential hires (i.e. reviewing resume, cover letter and pre-screening call)
- Provide support to production team in pre-production as well as post-production (Including, but not limited to: Clothing pulls and returns, prop pulls and returns, caterer sourcing, location scouting, equipment rental, car rental, travel booking, managing of invoices from freelancers or vendors, signing of agreements by Co-Founders for contracts or vendors, etc.)
- Assist on-site with photoshoots (Including, but not limited to: Catering-related requests, styling-related requests, photographer/videographer/creative team-requested, miscellaneous runs, etc.)
- Work closely with Accountant and CFO to help manage expenses, invoicing and billing of Toronto and NYC.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience at a communications-related company, and ideally at a creative agency
- Strong time management/organizational skills with ability to prioritize/work with minimal supervision
- Proficient on a MAC computer
- Strong understanding of Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Spreadsheets
- Impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
- Amazing communication and the desire to never stop learning or growing
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com