Founded in 1982, Morgane Le Fay is a company rooted in New York's Soho. It still maintains its influence from when the neighborhood harbored artists and creative thinkers whose ideas permeated its cobble-stoned streets and haunting gallery spaces. While the company has grown and established itself as a brand synonymous with high quality, delicate craftsmanship and innovative designs, we are still rooted with one foot in New York's romantic past and the other in a bold adventurous future. We are a true New York company drawing inspiration and vision from her beauty.
Our mission is to create beautiful clothing, while utilizing a local workforce and resources in a healthy work environment, sustained by a socially-conscious company vision.
- Assist clients with styling and selecting garments, alterations, custom orders, fittings, and bridal appointments.
- Build and maintain solid client relationships and a clientele book.
- Generate and ring sales on a daily basis.
- Manage and organize stock and floor merchandise.
- Aid managers in processing new merchandise, closing out past season merchandise, and taking inventory of current merchandise.
- 2 to 4 year college degree or degree in progress.
- 3 years retail or industry experience.
- Previous clientele experience a plus.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and be available to work weekends. This is a full-time position.
- Candidate must be highly-motivated, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and have the ability to multi-task.
If you have experience building solid client relationships and want to be an integral part of our team, please attach your resume with "sales associate" in the subject line and send to email@example.com