The Fashion Intern position is a support role to RK PR’s publicity team. Interns will have opportunity to see how the fashion public relations world functions. For credit internship position with a minimum of 20hrs/week for no less that 3 months. Stipend will be considered, in lieu of credit, for the right candidate.
Intern will learn the process of executing a client campaign and work with seasonal product from a diverse group of clients including retailers as well as designers in the accessories, ready-to-wear and contemporary categories.
- Support publicists with daily activities, reports and events
- Sample trafficking to magazines, stylists and clients
- Seeking and compiling print, digital and social media coverage
- Collection and showroom maintenance
- Preparation for events
- Assisting with new media and influencer research
- Assisting with media list compilation for targeted initiatives
- Competitive analysis research
- Sit-in on outreach brainstorms and strategy development
- Interest in media relations and niche fashion brands
- Strong interest in fashion, design, art and travel
- Awareness of the art and fashion media landscape
- Experience working in Microsoft suite
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Interest in creative collaboration
- Interest in working on events
- PC or Mac computer
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Fashion PR Internship.
About RK PR
RK PR is a bicoastal communications agency working with clients in the fashion, design and lifestyle spaces. Founded in 2014, RK PR takes a 360 approach to public relations, devising creative strategies that cater to unique needs of each client we work with. For more, please visit www.rk-pr.com