JOB TITLE: Account Coordinator/PA to Principal
LOCATION: New York, New York
LEVEL: Entry - Mid
ABOUT SCHOOL HOUSE
School House is a New York-based creative agency experienced in brand strategy, branding, and environment design with a focused interest in beauty, wellness, and lifestyle.
In an era where even people are brands, we are committed to un-branding. It’s not a dogma or a set of rules; it’s an interchange. We don’t believe in a hierarchy but in honesty, creativity, and partnership.
It's impossible to fail when you seek to create because creation is starting with nothing and ending with something. If you appreciate that, and understand the hours put into it (because we know how long it takes), and love close quarters, healthy snacks and cannabis candles, you’ll ‘get’ working at School House, and we’d love to meet you.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
School House is looking for a super passionate, ambitious and motivated Account Coordinator to assist in the client management of top-tier clients, be an administrative support to Principal, and work in collaboration with our studio’s multidisciplinary team. Bonus points if you have a background in beauty to add to this role. You will be pivotal in taking the relationship with current clients to the next level and adding to the efficiency of the business. You will be working alongside, reporting directly to and learning from School House’s Founder and Principal Christopher Skinner.
WE NEED YOU TO:
- Supports all aspects of the day-to-day of the company’s Principal, Chris Skinner.
- Coordinate Principal’s schedule and meetings for key agency clients.
- Manage, attend and take meticulous notes at client meetings, complete meeting minutes and key takeaways/follow up.
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals, and expectations with senior clients, internal team members, external partners, and clients as needed.
- Assist in the resolution of client problems, and complaints as needed.
- Coordinate all needed documents and equipment for meetings.
- Compile research as needed for the Principal to reflect and react to client needs.
- Manage files and assets internally to ensure ease of use
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE, YOU NEED:
- 2 - 4+ year’s professional experience
- Have great organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Be flexible and able to adapt quickly to the demands and challenges of agency life
- Knowledge of social media
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple team members across departments and have fun while doing it
- Ability to communicate confidently with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Personal interest in beauty, wellness, and lifestyle
- Salary range of 45k-50k commiserate with experience
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Professional development and beauty stipend
- Unlimited PTO
PLEASE SUBMIT to Alex at email@example.com
- Portfolio (If available)