Sergio Rossi is seeking interns to assist our corporate Retail, Wholesale & PR teams. He/ She will be involved with the day-to-day roles and tasks. This is a great opportunity to gain a lot of hands on experience in a small corporate office.
- College Credit Required
- Available for immediate start
- Minimum commitment of 3-5 FULL days per week
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well versed in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must live in NYC
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- General administrative tasks
- Manage and track samples (press or commercial) that are shared worldwide. Organizational skills are necessary to properly log all information concerning samples and their destination addresses.
- Create seminars for store product training done by retail / wholesale teams to better inform the sales associates of products they will receive.
- Work alongside Director of Public Relations & Wholesale Senior Account Executive on any analysis projects that may come up: trend analysis, competitive analysis, client analysis, etc.
- Perform store visits in NYC: go to stores that sell our product, analyze position on floor and/or in windows as well as display
- Coordinate/organize all shipments to/from the US office, to/from Italy or clients, to/from retail stores and wholesale partners
- Execute VIP and editorial pulls; track online and print coverage; compile press report
- Stay up to date on industry news
- Assist with market appointments; provide clients with anything they may need, organize the showroom to visually represent the brand the best way possible.
- Assist Retail & Wholesale Coordinator with updating buy sheets, entering/checking orders, update presentation boards with the collection assortment
- Assist with weekly selling reports/seasonal recaps
- Assist Sergio Rossi US team with any other needs that may come up throughout the term of the internship.
Appropriate candidates should possess the following skills:
- Strong interest in fashion
- Ability to work independently or as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Must be reliable, highly organized, detail oriented, professional and eager to learn
- Must be able to interact with customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Previous Retail, Wholesale & PR experience a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Amber Lopez at Amber.Lopez@sergiorossi.com, subject line Internship NYC.
Please note that candidates must be available for an in-person interview.