The Showroom Coordinator is detail-oriented professional. The ideal candidate understands and has experience working in showroom, with a stylist or fast past retail environment.
- Ability to Multi Task and Problem Solve
- Interested and knowledgeable about fashion, stylists and influencers
- Detail Oriented
- Responsible and punctual
- Strong Communication skills
- Ideal Candidate must possess prior experience in public relations, showroom experience or in logistics/inventory with womenswear, jewelry or beauty brands.
- Fashion-conscious and service-oriented.
- Ability to manage appointments, timelines and expectations autonomously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/issues seamlessly
- Ability to recognize and react to multiple tasks and projects
- Strong proficiency in Fashion GPS and IOS based programs, Excel, & MS Office programs.
Responsibilities at Sho+Co:
- Responsible for scheduling all stylists and VIP appointments.
- Execute appointments with clients & stylists visiting the showroom when needed.
- Responsible for processing inventory including incoming/outgoing shipments and gifting while maintaining neat & organized sample flow.
- Hiring and managing the day to day schedule and tasks for Interns
- Responsible for all shipments and messengers
- Able to merchandise showroom
- Communicate needs or opportunities with a sense of urgency.
- Maintain needed paperwork for pulls in a neat and orderly system.
- Committed to completing all projects correctly and within the needed time line.
- Strong pulse on fashion market and personal sense of style.
A lack of qualifications aren’t necessarily a barrier to entry if you can demonstrate strong interpersonal, writing and project management skills, a creative flair and an interest in the media.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Hello@shoandco.com, subject line Showroom Coordinator.