Sydney Reising Creative is currently looking for interns to support a team of four publicists, working on accounts ranging from men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, accessories and lifestyle for the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 semesters.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in Fashion PR / Communications preferred
- Interns must receive school credit
- 2-3 days of availability each week- with availability to work event prep during New York Fashion Week.
- Interested should send a resume in PDF format attached to brief e-mail to the team explaining why you want to join the team and what you’re hoping to learn from an internship with SRC
This internship provides an opportunity to learn directly from a small team of publicists. Interns will gain valuable experience in the fashion industry. In addition to day-to-day tasks interns will work in the showroom assisting on editorial and stylist pulls as well as media research, work with the SRC team on many exciting events and learn how to manage general administrative tasks. The right candidate will work directly alongside the agency founder and have a hands-on role that gives unparalleled insight into the operations of a boutique pr agency in New York.
Please send your resume to PRESS@SYDNEYREISING.COM