The New Media Coordinator is responsible for maintaining The Wall Group’s day-to-day presence on social media. The New Media Coordinator will work closely with the Digital team (archivists, designers, and editors) to ensure that the social media initiatives are met and strategically supported. The New Media Coordinator reports to the New Media Manager.
- Maintain daily activity across social media accounts for TWG (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Linkedin and Pinterest), accordingly.
- Ensure flawless execution of TWG’s social media and digital strategies; devise strategies to enhance the company’s presence on all social media platforms.
- Develop and source content for all designated social media outlets; monitor online competitor presences and perceptions; research new blogs, websites, and channels for relevant trend identification; and report “chatter,” trends, and other relevant online data.
- Work alongside the Public Relations and the Digital Archives to promote artists on all social media outlets; attend events in support of artists and social media publishing initiatives.
- Day-to-day management of editorial calendar. Maintain the company’s story board in correspondence with the social editorial calendar (as applicable). Work alongside talent managers for all artist initiatives.
- Oversee copy creation for TWG social channels including, but not limited to: Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Responsible for generating monthly social analytical reports and communicating analytical findings.
- Responsible for all pre and post production details for social driven initiatives (when applicable).
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Expertise in global social media/channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Experience with social listening planning, analysis, and reporting.
- Creative thinker and visual storyteller who can use insights and trends to frame and solve problems in new ways.
- Strong organization, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Beauty/Fashion experience is preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, flexible, proactive and a team player.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Betty@thewallgroup.com., subject line New Media Coordinator.