Yumi Kim, a growing contemporary women's brand based out of Soho, is looking for an experienced Freelance Technical Designer.
- Manage tech pack submission including garment measurements, construction details & graphics.
- Evaluate development, proto samples for specs, quality, & workmanship
- Input fit/proto comments into tech packs.
- Detailed technical sketches, construction details, measurement, & graded specs.
- Edit tech packs to clearly communicate pattern changes and corrections to the factories
- Answer questions via email regarding fit, specs, pattern and construction as needed
- 3-5 years of experience in Fashion / Graphic design
- Degree or certificate in Fashion / Graphic design, Technical design
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Understanding of garment manufacturing and product development process
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and effectively communicate
- Proactive and willingness to learn & take direction
*Note this is a part-time freelance position. Please send your portfolio and tech pack example with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.