8th Story is a contemporary showroom located in the heart of DTLA, CA.
We are currently seeking a West Coast Account Executive to join our growing team.
This fashion forward individual will be responsible for the following (but not limited to):
- Account management across multiple collections. DENIM A PLUS!
- Manage excising customer base and open new accounts by identifying, prospecting and cold calling.
- Maintain ongoing and updated target account list and goals by city.
- Meet or exceed all sales goals and provide weekly updates on retailer challenges and opportunities.
- Maintenance and distribution of weekly selling reports.
- Travel to stores & attend tradeshows.
- Coordination of all showroom activities during Market including set up, calendar management and ensuring showroom presentation is up to standards daily.
- Sample management: Coordination of all incoming + outgoing requests while managing flow of samples with accurate database.
- Order entry via SCALYN, JOOR and NuOrder
- Handle all inquiries: credit memos, RA’s, re-orders, order confirmations, shipments and chargebacks.
- Research and perform competitive analysis; monitor relevant trends and communicate to internal partners.
- Bachelor's Degree STRONGLY preferred
- Strong existing relationships with west coast specialty and major accounts
- 2-4 years’ experience in wholesale sales with proven track record in contemporary fashion and premium denim a plus
- Road warrior who is comfortable with travel and is familiar with West Coast territory.
- Strong sense of trend and ability to merchandise
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of retail math including mark-up, sell-through, OTB and gross margin
- Ability to analyze selling, data and translate into immediate results
- Well-spoken and confident when speaking to accounts and vendors
- Self-starter with high-energy, outgoing and dynamic personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational and presentation skills
- Able to prioritize efficiently and strive in a deadline driven environment.
- MUST have the ability to work within a close team oriented environment
- MUST have an understanding that seasonal selling periods REQUIRE A certain amount of flexibility within a work day (some evenings/weekends)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full time hours
- Compensation based on experience level (Base + Commission)
- Casual but fast paced work environment
- Paid Time Off (Accrued)
- Other generous benefits
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Account Executive, West Coast.