Formerly known as by boe, Annika Inez is a demi-fine jewelry brand that launched in March of 2018.
Annika Inez's jewelry collection was founded in 2000 and quickly became known for its intelligent and conceptual designs that interact with and conform to the body. Each piece of jewelry funnels Annika's treasured visual memories and moments, carrying the very essence of her inspirations. The timeless yet fluid jewelry is worn by different characters and personalities, who each evolve and blend it into their own form of self-expression.
Annika Inez jewelry is hand-crafted locally in NYC and is made with recycled and ethically sourced sterling silver, 14K gold and 14K gold fill from US based factories.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Our internship program is designed to help prepare you for a career in the fashion industry by offering a comprehensive look into how a small company is run and operated.
The intern must be able to work at least 2 full days per week and reside in the New York City area for the duration of the internship.
We offer a daily stipend OR school credit.
- Assisting with trade-shows + showroom appointments
- General market week prep
- Researching recent news pertaining to the fashion/jewelry industry
- Researching national and international stores
- Liaising with buyers and retail customers
- Assisting with showroom and jewelry sample maintenance
- Maintaining and updating company contact databases
- Sample trafficking
- Some assistance with packing and shipping orders
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office / G Suite
- Knowledge of Adobe programs preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fall Internship” written in the subject line.