AZIONE was born in 2010 with the vision of being much more than a PR agency. We set out to inspire and empower each and every brand that we work with by building collaborative relationships founded on trust, creativity and high impact results. With our unique and proactive approach, we grow emerging companies into household names and shift consumer perception for some of today’s most widely recognized legacy brands, establishing them once again as disruptive, conversation leaders.
AZIONE prides itself on nearly a decade of building some of the most relevant brands of today such as Away, The Arrivals, AYR, EQUINOX, KREWE, Moon Juice, Sakara Life, Sweetgreen, STANCE, Vita Coco and many more.
AZIONE is looking to hire a Public Relations Account Coordinator with a bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, or Journalism in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1 year of PR agency experience. Experience working or interning with innovative startups is a plus. Candidate should have a strong desire to accelerate quickly at a fast-paced boutique agency with amazing clients and an impeccable reputation.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Conduct media monitoring and report building
- Draft pitches, media alerts, press releases, event invite copy, and more
- Research and identify fitting features, items, and product placements for clients
- Draft client agendas, action items, monthly status reports and event recap reports
- Schedule and plan meetings internally and externally
- Participate in various client call/meetings
- Provide office management support (office orders, intern management, IT support, organize sample closet, office beautification, Dropbox assets, etc.)
- Build and maintain media lists and format google documents
- Develop general knowledge of the media (digital/print outlets, editors, on-air talent, influencers, etc.)
- Show proactivity, resourcefulness and tenacity in problem solving
- Maintain and organize client library of assets (images, fact sheets, press materials, etc.)
- Keep abreast of each client’s industry and breaking news
- Conduct media outreach and facilitate sample/image requests
- Assist in managing interns as assigned
TO BE CONSIDERED: You must be a savvy, successful self-starter with at least 1 year of relevant professional or internship experience. You must know how to approach problem-solving with outside-the-box solutions, and be willing to take on a diverse range of assignments and creative projects.
We offer medical, bonus & commission, summer hours, 401K and several incentives. You'll be working in incredibly fun, collaborative office spaces, surrounded by great teammates in a fast-paced culture committed to excellence for our clients.
Some of our clients include:
Away, The Arrivals, AYR, EQUINOX, KREWE, Moon Juice, Sakara Life, Sweetgreen, STANCE, Vita Coco and many more.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Visit AZIONEPR.com for more information on our company.