AZIONE was born in 2010 with the vision of being much more than a PR agency. We set out to inspire and empower each and every brand that we work with by building collaborative relationships founded on trust, creativity and high impact results. With our unique and proactive approach, we grow emerging companies into household names and shift consumer perception for some of today’s most widely recognized legacy brands, establishing them once again as disruptive, conversation leaders.
AZIONE prides itself on nearly a decade of building some of the most relevant brands of today such as Away, The Arrivals, AYR, EQUINOX, KREWE, Moon Juice, Sakara Life, Sweetgreen, STANCE, Vita Coco and many more.
AZIONE is looking to hire a Public Relations Senior Account Executive or Account Manager with strong lifestyle experience in New York. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 4-6 years of PR agency experience working with a variety of consumer brands, especially in the beauty, fashion, health + wellness, consumer goods (CPG) and lifestyle categories. Experience working with innovative startups a plus. Candidate should have a strong desire to accelerate quickly at a fast-paced boutique agency with amazing clients and an impeccable reputation.
The ideal candidate should be an expert at client management and be able to successfully manage and maintain several accounts simultaneously with ease.
It is essential that any applying candidate possesses extremely strong contacts with the top lifestyle, beauty, fashion, health+wellness and business media across print, digital, broadcast media, with an outstanding placement portfolio to showcase and a strong understanding of mainstream consumers and media.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Have a strong rolodex of first-hand media contacts across multiple channels
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with both an account team and a collaborative agency team as a whole
- Create press-worthy moments, not just react to them
- Develop and execute creative and strategic PR timelines/OKRs and ensure client objectives are achieved with minimal supervision
- Oversee the implementation of PR strategy, ongoing account action items, and client reporting and supervise account team members to secure a high volume of impactful placements in top tier outlets across print, digital and broadcast media
- Take responsibility and accountability for all team members, clearly defining roles and providing guidance and tools to facilitate goal achievement and client success
- Oversee the performance of accounts, ensuring quality work, deadline and media coverage goals are met
- Serve as senior client contact and team leader; address client issues thoughtfully and effectively under the guidance of senior team leadership
- Anticipate and proactively offer solutions to senior team leadership for executional issues specific to assigned clients/initiatives
- Draft press releases, pitches, positioning statements, talking points, key messaging for brand spokespeople, briefing materials and more
- Consistently secure brand features, executive profiles, and trend stories for clients
- Maintain and continuously grow network of powerful “turnkey” media and influencer relationships
- Lead weekly calls with client and in-person meetings alongside senior team leadership
- Develop and contribute to the new business process including research, proposal and pitch preparation
- Manage account team including, AE, JAE, AC, and interns as assigned
TO BE CONSIDERED: You must be a savvy, successful PR ace with at least 4-6 years of relevant experience and a proven track record of consistent coverage produced for clients. You must know how to pitch a brand in outside-the-box ways, come up with unique activation concepts and execute on all fronts.
We offer medical, bonus & commission, summer hours, 401K and several incentives. You'll be working in incredibly fun, collaborative office spaces, surrounded by great teammates in a fast-paced culture committed to excellence for our clients.
Some of our clients include:
Away, The Arrivals, AYR, EQUINOX, KREWE, Moon Juice, Sakara Life, Sweetgreen, STANCE, Vita Coco and many more.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit AZIONEPR.com for more information on our company.