CARLUS is a boutique New York & Dubai-based PR & Sales firm for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and hospitality.
We're looking for passionate, motivated and vibrant interns to join our team and support an astounding list of clientele who are industry leaders within fashion, music, tech and action sports.
Interns will have the unique opportunity to learn about various creative industries (fashion, lifestyle and hospitality) and more specifically, the world of PR, Marketing and Business development – a distinct and constantly changing landscape. Additional skillsets acquired by any novice are: creating client-ready presentations and reports, managing guest and media lists, discovering and conducting research on the current media and market landscape, delivering samples to top-tier magazine publications, and how to pitch stories to press outlets and translating a creative thought into reality.
Our interns will become familiar with national, regional and international media outlets across multiple platforms, including: blogs, vlogs, magazines (print and digital), newspapers, websites, and webzines.
- Must be positive, hard-working, detail oriented, organized and dependable
- Must excel at multi-tasking and know their way around a Mac
- Reliability to handle and complete tasks is very essential
- Genuine interest in the aforementioned industries
- Previous PR and Sales experience preferred
- Most importantly, all interns must be self-starters as this is a hands-on role agency
- Must submit a resume and cover letter
- Must have working Mac laptop with use of Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Start date: immediately
- Hours: 9:30am–5:30pm
- Length:3–6 months
- School credits - Unpaid internship
- Part-time or full-time, with minimum commitment of 3-4 full days /week