CONTEXT SKIN is a NYC based beauty brand offering clean unisex beauty products. We have a wide-ranging line of products including skincare, lipsticks, nail lacquers, haircare and candles. Our products are sold in Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Anthropologie and Revolve. We are regularly featured in Vogue, GQ, Elle, Marie-Claire and many other leading magazines and blogs. @contextskin
- Design and develop various marketing materials: E-mail blasts, web graphics, promo materials, etc.
- Planning, posting, and writing copy for social platforms
- Engaging with influencers + gifting
- Assist with general daily operations, including E-Commerce content, web maintenance, customer service and fulfillment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication (writing, editing and verbal skills)
- High level of organization
- Ability to multi-task and work within a small team
- Motivated and strong problem solver
- Fluent in basic computer applications: Microsoft Office (Excel) and Word, Google Spreadsheets, Mac OS X
- Strength in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Proof of design work + portfolio
- Preferred but not required: Knowledge of Shopify, Squarespace or some E-Commerce experience.
- Experience at another beauty company is a plus
- Must be able to dedicate 15- 25 hours per week
- An understanding of the fashion and beauty market
- An understanding of what it takes to launch an emerging beauty brand
- Insight into web design and e-commerce
- Experience with E-Commerce and marketing
This role is an exciting opportunity, as we are a new company welcoming ideas and innovation. We are looking for someone to collaborate across all functions and departments to help define the brand story. You must have strong design + verbal skills.
This is a part-time paid position in our downtown NYC office. Hourly compensation is based on level of experience. Must be able to work 20+ hours per week. Hours are flexible. Potential to develop into full-time positions as our company grows. We are a Dog-Friendly office.
Please send website/portfolio, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org